Excel Data Management E-Learning course – ENGLISH VERSION –
Includes: Handouts and Exercises on Excel SpreadSheet
You can do the course whenever and wherever you want without time limits. It will remain into your Gruppo Academy account forever with the option to download it.
Duration: 16 Hours
Objectives: The course will give basic knowledge for those who have not already made use of Microsoft Excel in previous work experience or having used it in self-taught mode. For already experienced users there will be the opportunity to deepen and refine their knowledge and skills in using the tool in the second part of the course through also specific templates in the Health and Business field, useful in the workplace.
1) Basic concepts of Excel, use of absolute, relative and mixed addresses
2) Worksheet tools, formulas and functions (e.g. SUM, AVERAGE, MAX, MIN, ROUND, IF, VLOOKUP …) – theory and practice
3) Identification, prevention and traceability of errors
4) Advanced sheet formatting options
5) Pivot Tables and calculated fields
6) Data management: import text files into Excel, create tables, columns, graphs and nest functions
7) Protection of cells and worksheets
In the health sector, will also be treated topics related to the calculation of the complexity of care, through socio-health indicators or Case Mix Index (ICM)
The course includes a theoretical part combined with the use of Excel sheets to allow you to practice during the learning phases with the Read and Try technique.
The course releases inspiration templates for the development of tables for work shift planning, inventory or warehouse, employee training and management of the income statement.
Certification: Upon passing the final online test, the course Certificate will be issued.
Competitions: The certification is also valid for competition purposes.
- Credit or Debit Card
- Bank Transfer
Once you have purchased the course, log in by clicking on “My account” in the top menu using your registered personal credentials and download the course in the “Download” section.
Sarah Tailor –
Mark Rossigner –
Structured very well!
Peter Heigh –
Fundamental for working in many activities
Mary Andersen –
Mike Garrison –
Really nice course